Kevin Clough is a seasoned landscape and hardscape design expert with years experience in broad areas of Landscape Architecture, including residential, commercial, and institutional projects. Kevin is ICPI certified and specializes in Residential Landscape Design.
K. CLOUGH LANDSCAPE DESIGN OFFERS LANDSCAPE DESIGN SERVICES
Before you hire a NH landscape designer, its important to put some thought into the project. Landscape designers skilled in their field can include plants, hardscaping, water use, drainage and more. Landscape designers typically specialize in the aesthetic and horticultural, rather than structural, side of yard and garden planning. Some New Hampshire Landscape Designers specialize in hardscape or even plant-focused designs. I would be happy to hear what you have in mind for your project to see if that is something we can help with. You can see our landscape portfolio here.
Here Are 13 Questions You Should Ask Any Landscaper You Are Considering Hiring
- Can you provide me with any references of previous work you have done?
- How long have you been in the Landscape Design business?
- What is your certification? Are you a member of any professional organizations like ICPI (Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute)?
- Do you have liability insurance that covers your business?
- What are you rates? How much do you charge, and what does that include?
- What areas of New Hampshire do you work in?
- What types of Landscape Design renderings or Designs will you produce if any?
- What is your experience with similar projects to the one I have in mind?
- When can you complete this project?
- What do your services include?
- Who will be working on the project design? Is that you or do you use someone else?
- What happens when costs exceed budget, whether due to materials or labor pricing changes?
- Can you provide me with a written estimate?
For a Free Estimate Click Here or Click The Button in the top right hand corner of the website.
Owner of K. Clough Landscape & Design, LLC